*** Recipes Tutorials ***
This simple fudge has every element of a warm, gooey, Pecan filled Cinnamon Roll, minus the necessary fork, plate and manners! These Cinnamon Roll treats can be grabbed at a moment’s notice and popped into your mouth..no muss..no fuss!
- 1-16oz. container of Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 bag of White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Packet of Duncan Hines Cinnamon Roll Frosting Creations mix
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. good quality Vanilla Extract (Rodelle’s is amazing)
- approx. 1 tbsp. of water ..or so.
- A 1 ” round cookie cutter..or shot glass
- A double boiler
- A shallow pan with about a 1″ lip
See full instructions on : www.ohbiteit.com